- Application Form can be downloaded from the Download Application link.
- Applications can be submitted via this website through the Submit Application link
OR mailed via post to Office 13, Floor 5, Gulberg Trade Centre, Gulberg Greens, Islamabad
- Deadline for the program is 14th December 2019. In case you are submitting application by post, please ensure applications reach before the deadline. Late submissions will be automatically discarded.
- Please go through the Eligibility Criteria thoroughly to avoid any inconvenience. Ineligible candidates will not be considered for the program.
- Ensure all the required documents are completed and attached before submitting your application. Missing documents will render your application incomplete and ineligible.
- For queries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions . If you cannot find an answer to your question there, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +92 309 0031416.
- Be currently working full-time as a secondary-level English teacher in a government or foundation school that serves a primarily local (not expatriate) population (teaching classes from 6 to 10).
- Have at least two years of classroom experience in English language teaching.
- Be citizens and current residents of Pakistan.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree (includes BS and BA).
- Be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continue teaching for at least five years after completion of the program.
- Completed application with a photocopy of academic transcripts after matriculation.
- Institutional Support and Reference Form completed by your supervisor and signed/stamped by your school director/principal.
- A clear copy of first two pages of passport or legal photo identification, if, you do not have a passport.